3566 17th street #3
SPECTACULAR TOP FLOOR CONDO WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS AND DEEDED ROOF DECK
Built in 1994, this 2-bedroom / 2-bath luxury home offers open South-facing contemporary living space flooded with natural light. The unit has a recently remodeled kitchen with Viking stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, and open kitchen/living space with wide-plank hardwood floors. Both bedrooms including full master suite with remodeled bathrooms are located in the rear for comfort and privacy. The home is fitted with in-unit washer/dryer and completed with an exclusive deeded roof deck, 1-car parking, and storage space. Located in the heart of desirable Mission Dolores, this home is just steps away from Dolores Park, Valencia / Mission / Market corridors as well as Corporate Shuttles, Bart, Muni transit lines. Great space with outdoor amenities for contemporary lifestyle!
- Top floor South-facing penthouse flooded with natural light and panoramic views
- Quiet two bedrooms and two bathrooms including master suite in rear
- Lavish, private roof deck ideal for sunbathing and entertaining
- Open floor plan perfect for family and friends
- Recently remodeled kitchen, bathrooms, floors, recessed lighting and more
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with top-of-the-line stainless steel Viking appliances
- In-unit Washer and Dryer
- One car assigned parking in the enclosed garage
- Assigned storage area
- Low HOA dues $300/mo
This top-floor condominium is located in the epicenter of the Mission Dolores. 3566 17th Street #3 is Mission Dolores at its best. Walk, don’t ride to all you want in life. 3566 17th Street #3 is a modern luxury in an outstanding location for commuters and city dwellers alike. Dream location can come true – you too can live in the best weather in town, near Dolores Park!
100 Transit Score. Rider’s Paradise: World-class public transportation.
99 Bike Score. Biker's Paradise: Flat as a pancake, excellent bike lanes.
97 Walk Score. Walker's Paradise: Daily errands do not require a car.
More from Walk Score
Offered At $1,395,000
Sold for $1,525,000
Please contact Alek for more information on homes for sale in San Francisco.
415.385.5595 | email@example.com
2501 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110