479 GREENWICH STREET #2
Edwardian Flat Offers a Blend of Quintessential San Francisco and Modern Features
Wonderful 2 bedroom / 1 bath flat on a tranquil cul-de-sac of the iconic Telegraph Hill, just steps to historic Coit Tower and vibrant North Beach. Built in 1907, this home is part of a boutique 7-unit Edwardian building that exudes quintessential San Francisco charm and tastefully blends period details with modern floor plan and features ideal for the contemporary lifestyle and entertainment. Renovated kitchen with crown moldings and white Caesarstone countertops opens into Southern-oriented living room flooded with natural light that leads out onto a deck and the lively vibe of the neighborhood. Home appliances include stainless steel refrigerator, gas Bertazzoni stove, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch microwave/hood that vents out, and in-unit washer and dryer. Master bedroom enjoys bay windows, and the renovated bathroom is finished with classic white subway tile surrounding the shower over tub. Deeded good size storage is great for bikes and other personal items. Structurally reinforced, the building has recently satisfied the City’s mandatory Soft Story program. In addition, shared roof deck with large views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, San Francisco Bay, and the City begins your experience with this ideal home.
• 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom TIC Flat
• Boutique well-maintained 7-unit Edwardian building seismically retrofitted to satisfy the mandatory Soft Story program
• Timeless Edwardian architecture harmoniously blended with modern floor plan to best fit today's lifestyle
• Renovated kitchen features Caesarstone countertops and crown moldings
• Stainless steel refrigerator, Bertazzoni stove, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch microwave/hood that vents out
• In-Unit Washer and Dryer
• Open kitchen / living room flooded with natural light
• Outdoor space on deck immediately off the kitchen / living room
• Shared rooftop deck ideal for sunbathing with large views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower and San Francisco
• Good size deeded storage great for bicycles and other personal items
• Situated on a tranquil cul-de-sac with no visible utility wires
• Amazing location just steps to historic Coit Tower and vibrant North Beach - walk to everything!
• Monthly dues $423.65 include water, garbage, building insurance, common area maintenance, reserves.
Neighborhood: Telegraph Hill / North Beach
Telegraph Hill is iconic, postcard San Francisco focused around Coit Tower. Among cable cars, tourists, windy and narrow streets, there is a mix of quintessential bay-window buildings filled with luxury condominiums and TIC’s, along with stately single-family homes. Ideal for urban dwellers, 479 Greenwich is just steps to the heart of North Beach and some of the City's most vibrant cafes, boutiques, and restaurants, as well as Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral, Washington Square Park, Fisherman's Wharf, and the well-known Ferry Building. It is close to the historic Molinari Deli, Trader Joe's, Safeway, and Walgreens and has easy access to the Embarcadero, Financial District, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Bay Bridge, and all major transit lines.
98 Walk Score. Walker's Paradise - Daily errands do not require a car.
93 Transit Score. Rider’s Paradise - World-class public transportation.
More from Walk Score
Offered at $839,000
SOLD FOR $885,000
Private showings are available by appointment. Please contact Alek Keytiyev to schedule your visit.
415.385.5595 | email@example.com
2501 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110