1631 Pierce Street
Beautiful full floor Victorian home with period details and modern finishes. This intimate 3-unit building has been carefully preserved to maintain its original details yet recently updated to best provide for the modern lifestyle. Features include tall ceilings, recessed lighting, gourmet kitchen, formal dining room, living room, fireplace, master suite and more. Completed by 1-car independent parking in the garage, in-unit washer and dryer, and direct access to the landscaped shared garden. Conveniently located in the desirable Lower Pacific Heights, this gorgeous flat is within walking distance to UCSF, Japantown, and Fillmore Street corridor with its popular shops, bars, restaurants, and cafes.
- Full floor flat with direct access to shared yard in a 3-unit Victorian
- Quiet 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms including master suite in rear
- Contemporary floor plan perfect for family and friends
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Recently remodeled to best fit the modern lifestyle
- Lavish yard ideal for sunbathing and entertaining
- Structurally improved with new foundation, plumbing, electrical
- In-unit Washer and Dryer for comfort and convenience
- One car assigned parking in the enclosed garage
- Ample in-unit closets and assigned storage area in garage
- Amazing location close to Fillmore corridor, Japantown and more
The Lower Pacific Heights is located in the area between Pacific Heights, the Fillmore District, Laurel Heights, and Japantown. The neighborhood is centered on the commercial corridor of Fillmore Street between California and Post streets. This location offers convenient access to the most popular destinations in San Francisco by car, bike, or transit as well as easy walkable reach of prominent neighborhood amenities.
99 Walk Score. Walker's Paradise: Daily errands do not require a car.
93 Bike Score. Biker's Paradise: Flat as a pancake, excellent bike lanes.
84 Transit Score. Excellent Transit: Transit is convenient for most trips.
More from Walk Score
Offered at $1,495,000
ALEK KEYTIYEV and ilya tsay
415.385.5595 | email@example.com
415.321.7028 | firstname.lastname@example.org
1801 Fillmore Street, San Francisco, CA 94115